Schedule an Appointment: To schedule an appointment, please e-mail email@example.com, or fill out the form here.
Forms: Please fill out the Medical Health History Form prior to your first appointment. You can download it here. After you fill it out, please scan it and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the day before your appointment. If you are not able to scan it using a scanner or an app on your phone, please take pictures of each page and email it to me.
Covid-19 Precautions: You will receive a mandatory Covid-19 Screening Questionnaire to be completed within 24 hours of your appointment. Please respond no later than the evening prior to your appointment. Please click here to learn more about the comprehensive protocols we have in place in the clinic. Your participation is essential to do your part keeping everyone safe that is coming into the clinic.
Payment: The intake appointment is $135 and is 60 minutes. I accept checks, cash, Venmo, and credit cards. I am an approved provider for FSA/HSA, so you may use your benefits credit card if you have a pre-tax health spending account.
Location: My office is located at 203 Arlington St, Suite 1, Watertown. It is on the second floor on the right at the top of the stairs. We do not have an elevator.
Parking: There is street parking on both sides of the street. Ignore the “1 hour” parking signs on the opposite side of the building: this is not enforced by the city of Watertown.
If you should need to cancel your appointment for any reason, kindly give as much notice as possible in order to open up that time for another client.
Please keep in mind that cancellations within less than 24 hours are subject to the full fee for the appointment.
* Exceptions are made for
Covid-19-related illness *
When You Arrive
- Mask: Please wear a new surgical mask to your appointment. If you don’t have one, I will have one for you. You will need to wear this for the duration of your appointment.
- Text me: Please text me when you arrive at 203 Arlington Street: 617-962-2002. Wait in your car until I text you to come up to the office.
- Screening: I will greet you at the door, and take your temperature and measure your blood oxygen level.
- Hand washing: I will ask you to wash your hands in the bathroom prior to coming into the clinic.
- PPE: I will be wearing PPE, including a KN95 mask and an apron/lab coat.These will be changed in between appointments. I will be taking my temperature and blood oxygen level daily.
- What to Wear: Please wear or bring comfortable clothing like shorts or leggings and a tank top or tee shirt to allow for a brief postural assessment to consider how this may be contributing to your myofascial pain.
Please note that all existing medical, and physical conditions and ailments must be fully disclosed prior to treatment. Neuromuscular therapy is in no way a substitute for examination, diagnosis or treatment by a physician.