Greetings. My practice is now open on a limited basis. At this time I am only seeing my existing patients however if you would like to be put on the waiting list, please go to my Make an Appointment page and I will be in touch right away.
We have worked diligently to implement a plan to create a safe environment for your appointment at the clinic. This includes the use of PPE (personal protective equipment), social distancing protocols, stringent Universal Hygiene Plus procedures, new surgical masks worn by all patients for the duration of their office visit, more time in between appointments to clean and disinfect the office, and a sophisticated air filtration system with UV. Please keep in mind that we can only mitigate the risk of transmission of Covid-19, not eliminate it. Therefore it is essential that you feel comfortable accepting there will be some level of risk by making an appointment and coming into the clinic.
Here are the specifics:
- Covid-19 Screening Questions: You will receive a Covid Screening Questionnaire via email 24 hours prior to your appointment. Even if you do not feel sick, but have any of the symptoms listed, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Masks: Please wear a new surgical mask to your appointment. If you don’t have one, I will have one for you. You will need to wear this for the duration of your appointment.
- Arrival for your appointment: Please text me when you arrive to 203 Arlington Street and then wait in your car until I text you to come up to the office. 617-962-2002
- Screening: I will greet you at the door, and take your temperature and measure your blood oxygen level.
- Hand washing: I will give you the sanitized key to the bathroom to wash your hands. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office suite.
- PPE: I will be wearing PPE, including a KN95 mask, an apron/lab coat, gloves and goggles. These will be changed or sanitized in between appointments. I will be taking my temperature and blood oxygen level daily.
- Social Distancing: Appointments in the clinic will be staggered as best we can to provide maximum social distancing.
- Universal Hygiene Precautions Plus: Extra time will be added between appointments to allow time for thoroughly sanitizing the office and adding fresh air to the room in between every patient.
- Air circulation and filtration: We have four specialized True Hepa Filter air purifiers with UV light running continuously in the office. These filter all of the air in the room four times per hour.
- Scheduling: will be handled outside the office visit by email. Please email me at [email protected] or make an appointment here.
- Payment: Contactless payment by Venmo, or cash is preferred. For Venmo, you will find me here: www.venmo.com/Jennifer-Parmenter. If you prefer to pay by credit card, I now have a contactless payment device to “tap” your credit card if it supports that feature. Alternately, I will sanitize my hands before and after handling your card.
- Rate: My rate is $135 for a 60 minute session.
- Increased Covid-19 safety protocols include PPE (KN95 masks changed in between each patient, protective eyewear, aprons/lab coat, gloves) disinfectants, high powered air purifiers running throughout the clinic, vinyl coverings for the massage table and pillows, screening supplies (thermometer and pulse oximeter). Additionally, I have a reduced schedule allowing 30 minutes between patients to allow time for thorough sanitizing and fresh air circulation.
- Appointment Length: At this time, all appointments are 60 minutes.
- Water: Since you will need to keep your mask on for the duration of your visit, our water cooler is unavailable at this time. Please hydrate prior to your visit and leave your water bottle in the car. Thank you for understanding.
- Linens: As in the past, I will provide all freshly laundered linens for your visit (soft flannel sheets).
- Risk: We cannot remove 100% of the risk of transmission of Covid-19 in our office. By coming in, you understand this, and agree that you are doing everything you can to protect others by wearing a mask in public, social distancing, regular hand washing and socializing only with those in your “bubble”.
- Release: By coming in for an appointment, you release Jennifer Parmenter, Erika Bourne and Myofascial Pain Treatment Center, LLC from any and all liability for any exposure to COVID-19.